ONE TONNE EXPRESS
Conditions of Cartage
1.All goods carried or other services performed by the Carrier (Mighty Roos Pty Ltd t/a One Tonne Express) are subject to these conditions of cartage, which replace all previous conditions of cartage and override any of the Sender’s terms and conditions of cartage.
2. The sender warrants that the goods contained on the consignment are not dangerous/illegal.
3. The sender warrants that the goods have been packed in a proper manner to withstand the ordinary risks of carriage. No responsibility taken for improperly packed goods that are damaged.
4. Freight charges may be determined by the carrier based on distance, time taken to deliver the items, weight and cubic size, value of goods, urgency of pickup and delivery deadlines.
5. Insurance will not be arranged by the carrier. It is the responsibility of the sender to ensure that adequate insurance cover is arranged.
6. If delivery address is unattended or if delivery cannot otherwise be effected to any person at the delivery point, the carrier may at its option deposit the goods at that place (which shall be deemed to be delivery in accordance with this contact) or store the goods and if stored by the carrier, the sender shall pay or indemnify the carrier for all costs and expenses incurred in or about such storage.
7. In the event that the carrier stores the goods, the carrier shall be at liberty to redeliver them to the sender from the place of storage at the sender's expense.
8. While 15 minutes loading and 15 minutes unloading time is included extra waiting/loading/unloading time of $5 per 10 minutes can be charged at driver's discretion.
9. We will not under any circumstances deliver to a post office box.
10. Guaranteed pickup and delivery times are subject to availability.
11. Guaranteed pickup and delivery times may be affected by unforeseen circumstances.
12. The Customer gives authority to Mighty Roos TA/s One Tonne Express to engage a Sub-Contractor for the carriage of any of the goods subject to this contract at its discretion.
13. Mighty Roos Pty Ltd T/as One Tonne Express holds the right to cancel, reschedule, delay pick up of item due to any circumstances, with or without notice.
14. Payment for services must be received before item is collected.
14. The Courier will charge the Customer 40% of the quoted price if the contract is cancelled after the Courier has arrived at the collection address
15. One Vehicle and One driver is included in the quoted price, unless otherwise agreed on.